- Licensed since 1999
- Bar or Special Certifications, if any: Florida Bar Subcommittee of Board of Legal Specialization and Education tasked to review e-Discovery accreditation issues
- Practice Areas: Business and Financial Litigation; Securities
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org; 561-835-0900
JD - George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors, 1999
BS - Pennsylvania State University, 1994
- “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell (Highest rating for ethical standards and legal ability)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer, American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell
- “Top Lawyer” by South Florida Legal Guide
- Super Lawyers Magazine, General Litigation
- “Top Up and Comer” attorney in the South Florida Legal Guide, recognizing the outstanding young attorneys in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties
- Selected the “Florida Rising Star” in Florida Super Lawyers Law & Politics magazine not more than 2.5% of the young attorneys practicing in Florida
- Named one of the Florida “Legal Elite” by Florida Trend magazine for 2012
Joe's e-Discovery Comments:
I have represented and litigated against a number of large institutions, which has given me practical and hands-on experience with the law and litigation of e-discovery, and the practical application of various e-discovery processes, protocols, and review platforms.
Federal and state court judges are becoming more comfortable and well-versed in e-discovery, and they expect attorneys to efficiently work through e-discovery issues. E-discovery is now unavoidable in just about every case, and it is often the most expensive part of any litigation. An attorney who is knowledgeable in e-discovery can more efficiently and effectively manage the discovery process, which in turn will enable the attorney to provide the best and most-cost effective representation for his or her client.